Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

Hello all and welcome to my blog! I am new to the blog world, so bear with me. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 26 year old mother, wife and teacher. I married my wonderful husband 5 years ago this April and we have a gorgeous, one year old daughter! She is our whole world! We live in a small, rural area in Western Kentucky. We farm cattle, tobacco, corn and soybeans. Farming is not only my husbands job, it is our life and we enjoy it.  I teach kindergarten at one of the two elementary schools in our county. This is my second year teaching. I taught first grade last year and I love the little ones! 
Some things that I enjoy in my "spare time," which I rarely find, are reading for pleasure, fishing, and planting flowers. Church and family are the most important in our life. 
I am looking forward to this bi-semester and hopefully I will become more comfortable with a blog, so that I can keep it up after this class. (I can do anything else on the internet, surely I can figure this out! haha :))

1 comment:

  1. My first name is Jessica...I knew I would leave something out!

    ReplyDelete